1. This promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Tuesday, November 1, 2011, until 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Monday, November 7, 2011.
2. Participating Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will receive one contest entry for filling out a short survey through the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com by the entry deadline.
3. A drawing will be held by the Nebraska Lottery on November 8, 2011, to select one winner to receive a pair of tickets to the Nebraska versus Iowa football game on Friday, November 25, 2011, in Lincoln, Nebraska. The winner will also receive 50 $1 Nebraska Lottery Scratch tickets.
How to Enter
4. To enter, a player must log in with his or her Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership, or create a membership on www.nelottery.com and fill out a short survey to receive one entry.
5. Only entries submitted by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
6. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
7. Information provided by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties.
8. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winners. The identity of contest winners is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and will be posted on the Lottery website and may be publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
9. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5 percent and 25 percent, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
10. Prizes won in this contest are not assignable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be transferred except by judicial order.
11. Participants must be at least 19 years of age or older and be Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in the same household are ineligible.
12. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club member’s login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
13. Prizes consisting of lottery tickets will be mailed to in-state winners only. Out-of-state winners of lottery tickets as prizes will be required to claim their prize at the Nebraska Lottery headquarters office in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Nebraska Lottery is not responsible for any travel, lodging or other expense related to claiming any prize.
14. Contest rules and drawing procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest, all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.