Good To Go Contest Rules
MILLION BACK TO
“GOOD TO GO”
1. This promotion will run from 12:00 a.m. (C.T.) on Monday, April 3, 2006 until 11:59:59 p.m. (C.T.) on Thursday, April 13, 2006.
2. Participating Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will receive one contest entry for completing a survey through the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com by the deadline on April 13, 2006.
3. A drawing will be held by the Nebraska Lottery on April 14, 2006 to select a winner for the following prize:
Grand Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive 24 Draws of Powerball with Power Play, 72 draws of Nebraska Pick 5, 72 Draws of Nebraska 2by2, and 72 Draws of Nebraska Pick 3.
How to Enter
4. To enter, a player must log in with his or her Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership on www.nelottery.com and complete a survey. A player may only enter once.
5. Only entries submitted by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members through www.nelottery.com and containing complete and valid information are eligible for this promotion contest.
6. Entries which are lost, late, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or incompletely received, including by reason of technical malfunction, network congestion or system incompatibility are ineligible.
7. Information provided by Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members will be kept confidential, and will be used solely by or on behalf of the Nebraska Lottery and will not be shared with or sold to outside parties without MVP Club member approval.
8. The Nebraska Lottery will notify contest winner. The identity of contest winner is public information pursuant to Lottery regulations and will be posted on the Lottery website and may be publicized by other means including, but not limited to, news releases and articles in the Nebraska Lottery players digest and retailer newsletter.
9. Prizes awarded in this and any other promotional contest conducted by the Nebraska Lottery are taxable income and may be reported for tax purposes. Winners of prizes over $500 in value will be checked for outstanding tax and child support liabilities to credit prize awards in accordance with state law. Prizes over $5,000 in value will automatically have state and federal income tax of 5% and 25%, respectively, withheld in accordance with state and federal law.
10. Prizes won in this contest are not assignable and, unless otherwise stated in the contest rules, may not be transferred except by judicial order.
11. Participants must be at least 19 years of age or older and be Nebraska Lottery MVP Club members to enter this contest. Employees of the Nebraska Lottery and its contractors, subcontractors and their immediate family members residing in the same household are ineligible.
12. Nebraska Lottery MVP Club membership entitles one to receive information concerning Nebraska Lottery products and promotions according to his or her stated preferences. An MVP Club member may modify his or her member profile at any time by following the directions on the MVP Club members login page on the Nebraska Lottery website at www.nelottery.com.
13. Contest rules and drawing procedures are subject to change without notice as may be deemed necessary or appropriate by the Nebraska Lottery in its sole discretion. By entering this contest all participants agree to be bound by Nebraska state law and the rules and regulations of the Nebraska Lottery.